Monday, March 29, 2010

Boy do I want to hitch my little Red Wagon to this site!




Yesterday I had an email from Brooke from a company called Red Wagon, asking if I would be interested in having a look at some of their products. I clicked on the site and fell instantly in lust. Just look at this wallart! And if you love the pictures but don't have a spot to put them on your wall you can buy them as pendants and wear them around your neck! The range also has great bibs, toys, gorgeous felt food, cushion covers, wrapping paper, party invitations....I could go on and on but have a look for yourself. If you'd like to order anything, stockists are listed on the site or I can order the wall art for you- just drop me an email. Prepare to fall in love....

1 comment:

  1. ooh loving the fireman at the top, so cute and so old fashioned. Im loving all thats retro at the moment.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete