Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday season. It's hard to motivate myself to get back to work- especially with one child still at home, but I have so many gorgeous things to show you all that I thought I'd better get started!

This first post is to introduce you to the delights of MiniMi which was founded by Steph from Melbourne when she was on maternity leave with her second child. What started out as a quest to find cute artwork to decorate her child's nursery has turned into a business. I love the freshness of these cute prints- I think they are perfect for a baby shower gift or for adding that personal touch to your child's room. Children love to see their own name in print- I always try to incorporate a child's name into their room decor in some way- and I'm sure I will be recommending MiniMi to my clients.

Don't forget to check the blog over the next few weeks- I have got lots of cool things to show you. And if any of you out there have some cool kid's decor items that I haven't featured, feel free to send them in to me at carmen@retrorooms.com.au

1 comment: